Sunday, November 28, 2010

Inidivudally Packaged GF Fudge Brownies

French Meadow makes great individually packed fudge brownies. They are 6 to a pack and are meant to be kept frozen. They are so convenient. You take out one from its individual packaging and zap it in the microwave for 10-15 seconds and you have yourself a warm delicious brownie snack.

I checked out French Meadow's website, and although I know they make perfect snack size GF brownies, I was not able to locate other products they make -- if you know of more GF products you'd recommend, please, let us know!!

I also checked out French Meadow's facebook page, they have a great following of over 1,200 people. All seem to praise the company for its wonderful products.

Here's what the indiviudally packed brownie looks like.



Good GF chocolate will always get a THUMBS UP from me! Can't wait to see what else you make!

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-19139799-1